Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Little Zam Culture in Yo Face

So one of the most wonderful things about Zambia is the completely infectious Zam-pop music that the entire country listens to.  So, I figured I should work on a little Peace Corps Goal #3 (to teach Americans about the culture of my host country) and share some of my current favesies with you guys.  I'll try to do this every once in a while so you can hear some of the best Zam-pop songs being played all over Zambia!

Mampi- Walilowelela

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney! I'm with engineers without borders, and we've done 2 site assessments in village of Lumwwana to build a high school, and have completed designs. We have 3 individuals traveling to Lumwana in 2 weeks, and are wondering if you have a vehicle and would like some cash to drive the team to Lumwana from kitwe or Solwezi if they go to Solwezi by bus. My email is kelseyedwardsen at gmail dot com, thanks!

    Or, who is the regional coordinator? Our last contact was brother mhizi... But his email bounced.

    ReplyDelete